We begin the first of many “Summer Sessions” we will conduct with various members of UD Twitter. Our masters at Soundcloud have certain requirements, chief among them is a directive to keep churning out content. So, we shall. If you have any interest in participating please let @5forFlying know. The BR takes all comers.
Our first (actually our third but we ran into some technical difficulties) is @tribebrowns, a frequent contributor to the Blackburn Review. The goal of the summer pods is to get to know Dayton Twitter a bit better and gear the conversation to whatever shit they dig. In this case, CARF beer, cuts of meat and even some UD basketball.
- Blackburn gets emotional about the shitty people at Chipotle
- Donnie breaks down the top five worst appetizers (why?)
- Nate discusses the Browns draft
- Donoher poses his “Five Questions” to Nate
- The boys quickly discuss the ESPN firings
- To close, Nate proposes a Hot/Not and picks the song outro